PRE- AND POST-SURGICAL REHABILITATION
From bandage changes and initial post-op precaution education to progressive movement and strengthening, we will guide you through your full recovery. To get optimal surgery results, physiotherapy must be tailored to your specific recovery. We work closely with the Orthopaedic and Plastic surgeons at Richmond Hospital and are familiar with their post-operative protocols.
- Hand and Elbow Surgeries including Carpal Tunnel Release, Tendon Repair, Ulnar Nerve Transposition, Palmar Fasciectomy
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF) of all Fractures
- Total Joint Replacements including Hip, Knee, Shoulder and Ankle
- Knee Surgeries including ACL Repair, Patellar Tendon Repair, Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Surgeries including Rotator Cuff Repair, Bankart Repair, Latarjet Procedure
All our physiotherapists are familiar with post-surgical rehabilitation. Give us a call and we will match you with the best fit for you.